For Independent Consultants
Acock consultants are part of a premiere consulting network working from coast to coast. Acock has established client relationships with many major operators spanning decades and always seeks new relationships for consultants. Consultant opportunities include:
- Drilling Supervisors
- Completions Supervisors
- Completion and Production
- Safety, Construction, and Facility Management
Acock provides consultants with:
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly or bi-monthly invoicing and pay depending on client preference
- Electronic payment and cutting edge technology
- Experience office and field staff for personalized consultant support and communication
If you are interested in becoming a consultant working through Acock, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 210-826-2570. We look forward to hearing from you.
For Clients or Potential Clients
Acock provides oil and gas engineers and consultants to meet the needs of upstream exploration and production. Each client experiences customized service for every project with unparalleled support, insight, and responsiveness. If you are interested in working with the Acock engineering and consulting team, please contact us at 210-826-2553 or 866-843-0179. We look forward to hearing from you.